Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trying it out....

So, I have found this new love for photography and I am overwhelmed at what to do with all of these pictures. So, I first decided to start scrapbooking and now I am going to blog about them and post them. This is also an opportunity to journal all the funny things my children say and do. Yes, my mother is so proud. I have two wonderful subjects to photograph and catching their growing up moments is bringing me such joy. So, here we go. Can't promise you pages of writing, but I will promise to keep you up to date on what the Blevins family has going on.

2 comments:

Amylayne said...

First comment!!! Yay. :) and btw I love you.

6dimits said...

I love it! One day (maybe) I will have mine up and running and share it with you....we'll see. ; )