Thursday, October 21, 2010

Music Class

We started a new music class. It is THE BEST. The four of us go and we dance and sing and play the coolest instruments. Ms. ReaAnne is so wonderful. She is energetic, funny and so talented. My Bear LOVES her. She is contagious. Her smile is so real and she is always in a good mood. Did I mention how much we like her?






















I look forward to this day all week. This is such a fun time for my girls. They express themselves and feel free to just dance and play. I never realized how much little ones can learn from music. They are showing new skills each and every class. Repetition says a lot.






 
 One of the things I like best about the class is the interaction we as parents have with the kids. Our participation is just as important as theirs.




Oh, I have a great story to end this post.This evening, my heart just lept out of my chest as I watched my Bear go over to her sister. See, at the end of every class we sing the "goodbye song" and towards the end the lyrics say "So, how 'bout a hug for your mom and dad OR THE PERSON WHO TAKES CARE OF YOU" My Bear looked at me and looked at her dad and with a wink marched right over to her sister and gave her a big hug and kiss. Good Gosh, I think I melted right then and there. I love those girls so much it hurts sometimes....


No comments: