As I sit here, exhausted from the days activities, I reflect on each and every moment of the day. From the minute we woke, preparing for the day, I knew it was going to be wonderful. This day was so special, yet so hard. So much to be sad about, yet so much to be thankful for. We came together as a family and enjoyed every minute of it.
The kids played and enjoyed aunts and uncles. Something we don't do often enough. Watching my girls warm up to them was so sweet. And one little baby, well he stole the show. He is getting so big and doing so well. They all bring something special to our family.
The kids also exchanged names for Christmas. Something we decided to do different this year. It was a hit and they were all so very proud of the name the got. Even the big kids.
After everyone had eaten until they couldn't move, and the kiddos were sore from all the lovin, it was time to say good bye and on to another family Thanksgiving for us. Another family we are very Thankful for. The picture taking wasn't as easy over there. We have our hands full. Full of fun and love with these monkeys. How lucky are we to have this much family to celebrate with? I think we are pretty lucky.
My girls love their Aunt Ginger. And she loves them so much. The Bean was full of love for her before leaving. We are so lucky to have these wonderful Aunts and Uncles for our girls.
Oh, what a day. My eyes are heavy and my body is ready for some cuddling with my hubby. And before I fall asleep I will pray to the good Lord above and thank him for yet another wonderful day. No, and extraordinary day. And for that I am so Thankful...
No comments:
Post a Comment