Monday, March 5, 2012

Glue Guns and Facebook

My family would tell you that I am hooked to both. I sorta kinda am. It is so easy to upload pictures to facebook and just jot a few words down about them. I kind of thought I would just let blogging go a bit. But, my mom said she missed my posts the other day. That made me feel so good. Even though they see us weekly, Grandmas and Nanas still like to catch up. So, we shall catch up.

*******************************

Yes, I finally joined facebook. Andy and I, I should say. We are enjoying it. Laughing, catching up with old friends. Supporting and praying for friends. It is a pretty neat thing, actually. I even went beyond that and joined Pinterest. Wow, I never thought I would have to designate computer time for myself like I do TV time for my kiddos, but I do. Addicting is the best word to describe it.

But, I have found some super cute ideas and went out and bought me a glue gun. Oh yeah. That plus the cricket my mom loaned me. Well, someone might have gone a little overboard. HA! I can't really help it. I hang out with one talented and crafty chick. She has such an eye for decor and putting things together. I am learning so much from her! Shoot, up until last week, I didn't even know what ric rac was. thanks brandy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



We are gearing up for spring here. The snow is just a special treat. This swing set is no longer with us. Saying goodbye was sorta sad for me. I will never forget the day that Andy put it together. I drove up our driveway and saw the same house, just a little bit better. There, in the side yard was a swing set. Something I had dreamed I would have in my yard one day. Two little girls have laughed and climbed and shared great stories on this swing set. Don't fear, a new one is coming! And with it will be new stories and new giggles. I just know it!

Photobucket

My week is brings lots to look forward to. I get a girls night out to rock our Jesus in Johnson City Thursday  with Casting Crowns. I can't wait!

Saturday, we are part of a fun Progressive Dinner with our Sunday School class. It is going to be so much fun! Food and fellowship is certainly something Andy and both enjoy!

Happy Week!

No comments: