***********************
We have given Summer a warm welcome around here this past month. From a camping trip to water fun to strawberry patches. Warm sunshine and cool evening breezes. Yes, I am glad to be home...






I found that at first I wanted to "pack it all in" as the saying goes. Trying to fill our days with all the fun things that we didn't get to do during the week while I was working. I came to realize that just being with them is the only thing they need or want. A backyard to run in, a swing set to soar on and water play in any form we can get it. I am so glad I figured that out.
I hope that you are enjoying your summer and that no matter what is you are doing or where you are, it is a fun and full time.
Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment