Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wrapping up summer...

We just returned from our beach week in Hilton Head and I must say, it feels good. I have enjoyed our busy, vacationing summer, but I am tired and ready to stay put! Summer still calls our name with it's hot days and afternoon showers, but as it always does, the air changes and the colors start to transform. I have been such a ball of emotions lately. So many things changing this fall. Both girls will be in pre-school. I am not worried about it as I know they are going to be in wonderful hands. It is just that, well, one is now five and the other is going to leave me two mornings a week. I am not really sure I am ready for it. She is. Our Bean has been ready for a long time. And I am so happy with our decision to keep the Bear in pre-school one more year before starting school. She and her sister will only be one year apart in school this way and I like that as well. We grow. We move up and we let go. All of it is bittersweet. But wonderful as well....


Photobucket Photobucket

****************************


We had a splashin' good time on our beach trip this year. From Birthday celebrations to new babies and all the sun and fun packed in between. Another year of memories and love all wrapped up in one short week.



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We have our lemonade stand birthday party this weekend. Two little girls are very excited about that. A fun trip to The Hands On Museum with friends tomorrow awaits and that wraps things up for us. Down time and quality time while working on our bedtime and school morning routines.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I hope your summer has been fun, full filling and packed with great memories! I know ours has been and we have been blessed beyond measure!

Photobucket

Good Night!

1 comment:

smcdonald said...

I've been waiting for this post :). We had such a great time with you all. And as always you take amazing pictures. Love the four of you!