While organizing my photos a few days ago, I realized something. In almost every out door photo taken here at our home, there is one familiar object that stands out. The old fence that surrounds our house
Which makes sense. Nearly 30 years old, it has surrounded and protected this wonderful home that has now had two owners. The first of which were Paul and Mary Blevins. And now, their son, his wife(me) and his Bean and Bear. Don't get me wrong, there are MANY things I love about the house. The fact that the Bear sleeps in her Daddy's old room. The stories I hear about all the fun times. But this old fence, well, it completes this house and it has so much history.
Just take a look for yourself. History in the making...
photos taken by my dear friend Brandy
That old fence sure does make the perfect playground for a couple of monkeys..
And it lines the path we travel every day..
And sweet babies have been cuddled endless times in front of that old fence..
photo taken by my sweet momma
And that old fence doesn't know it yet, but this Christmas, you will be able to see it from a mile away as Andy has promised to make it look like it has in years past.
2 comments:
BY SAYING "YEARS PAST" I HOPE YOU MEAN NO CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AGAIN THIS YEAR. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE THE PREVIOUS OWNERS DID(LOL)
P.S. I LOVE YOUR BLOG...AND YOU, YOU BOTH LOOK GREAT!!!!
I was looking through some other pictures I have taken and yep, sure enough is that "ol" fence. And yes I too love this blog!! When I can't see my bean and bear this is the next best thing!!
Love
Nana
Post a Comment