It has appeared very quickly. Rearing it's "take over for mommy" head daily. They want to do everything by themselves. Pick out their clothes, shoes, ect. Potty on their own. Playing with one another instead of mommy or daddy. I just can't believe how fast they are "growing" up.
I still love seeing the sweet eyelashes of my Bean and Bear
Also, can you believe how much they look alike in these two pictures? Crazy...
She just loves to dress and undress and dress some more. This has to be by far one of my most favorite combos. I wish I could pull it off actually.
As good as it is that they have found their own flow, I am kind of sad in a way. That need for me is replaced with the need for one another. I know I have talked about this before, but I just love watching it. It is a bond that I hope they will share forever.
Just today, they have even started "reading" their own books. My throat used to hurt from all the reading I had to do. Seriously.
We are gearing up for Valentines Day here too. The girls are all about the hearts. Remember our "Thanksgiving" Tree? Well, it is now our "Sweetest" Tree. Nana made us some really cute hearts and the girls loved hanging them up. I was really happy with the way it turned out. Look for it in holidays to follow.
Nana came for a sleep over this weekend. The Bear has been asking her for a month. They got to have some good one on one time. These girls know how much they are loved and it shows. I love the way they look at her. What is also neat, is I remember laying in bed with my mom this same way when I just needed her. It sure made me smile.
We had a wonderful weekend actually. A trip to the Wellness Center while the girls got spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa as usual. Aunt Ginger, Uncle Thad, Ryan and the boys came over for pizza and play. It was a fun, fun time. Feeling really good to start off the week. Had a wonderful Church/Sunday School class today. Sermon was on how you need to work on spending time committing yourself to your family and God. Pretty crazy, huh? God knows what he is doing when it comes to me. Spending time less spread out and much more time giving to my family. It feels great too. And the way I see it?
This
+
=
This
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. You are pretty awsome! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment