
I still remember it like it was just yesterday. Oh, I miss how she used to move around late at night and be calm during the day. I remember Andy saying that we were in trouble if that was any indication of her sleep patterns. But, that sweet girl, she slept at night. Just like she was supposed to. She is our Bean.
She is as bright as the sunshine you see in the pictures. Her smile is contagious. Her free spirit reminds me of myself. I can't think of her without smiling. Her love for her family is so true. She can make any moment happy. Sweet Bean, we love you so very much. Happy Birthday!!
Oh, and I can't leave out the Bear. She is ready to celebrate too. She has taught and loved over the past two years. She has been such a wonderful big sister. Knowing she is on my side each day keeps me going.
Birthday Celebration, you bet. Honestly, there is so much to celebrate. We have wonderful family and friends, good health and so, so much happiness. My cup, well, it is not only half full, it is flowing over the rim.
Stay tuned for Birthday Party pictures!!
Stay tuned for Birthday Party pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment