Saturday, February 19, 2011

Outside...in February

Today was a great day. We haven't had a family date day in a long time. We attempted our first movie at the Theatre with the Bean. We made it oh maybe 30 minutes. She wanted to carry on a full conversation the whole time and the Bear really wasn't into the movie. So, we left there and headed to the play ground for LOTS of fun. I, not being prepared, didn't take my camera. But that was OK. When we got home, the girls and I headed outside to play on our own playground.

It was so funny to watch them. They haven't been outside to play in such a long time. I don't think they really knew where to start. But, bubbles were a pretty good place.
Can you see the bubble? Too cool.







Olivia's new favorite thing is the swing I believe. I think she would have stayed out there until dark if I would have let her. She laughed harder than I have heard her laugh in a while. It was beautiful.



Sarah was just plain silly. She was in such a good mood and gosh, looking at these pictures I realize just how big she is getting.



And no play day is complete without a game of duck, duck goose. She is fast. I am not.





As I sit here typing, I see really heavy eyes on a little Bean and Bear. I do believe they are feeling their "outside" day. I loved spending time with them and watching their daddy push them on the swing and both of them screaming for more. "Higher Daddy, make my tummy tickle". Yep, it was a great day.

Good Night. 





1 comment:

EMPIREVENDING33 said...

IT WAS GREAT. HERE'S TO MANY, MANY, MANY MORE. LOVE YOU!!!