Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sticking Around

Our plan for the Easter Bunny to take Easter(our bunny) home with him has changed. Looks like he will be sticking around. A little girl sure loves her bunny.


                


It is so funny to watch her. She has this way of using where we live to it's fullest. She is brave. I love watching her be so independent. The kind of independent that screams, I am not afraid. I'll feed the bunny. I'll get him out of the cage. I'll climb the fence. She puts all that our wonderful home has to offer to good use. I remember watching the children of a good friend of mine at a young age do things like saddle a horse or pick up earthworms. I remember thinking at that moment. I hope my kids are like this. So far I am one for one.



Life has been crazy, busy lately. In a good way and in a not so good way. Our Nana is still not feeling well and we miss her. We just want her to feel better very soon.

We have a fun Beach trip planned in a couple of weeks. The girls can't wait. They have been practicing their swimming techniques on the carpeted floor in our basement. One word. Hilarious. I wish I had pictures. You can just use your imagination. It will give you a good idea.

The girls also start a new school on May 9th. While we are very sad that they will be leaving Miss Tanya, it is time and they are ready. The Bean is rocking the potty thing. I have been so lucky with both girls. It has been so easy.

Speaking of the Bean, she has grown up so much in the past few weeks. I just watch her sometimes and wonder where in the world my baby went. I want it back so bad in one way and on the other hand, knowing that they are growing together and making their own memories is wonderful.



The week is half over. Easter is Sunday. We have our best dresses ready. The eggs are ready for dying and just like our life, they will be full of color.


Happy Hump Day out there.

3 comments:

EMPIREVENDING33 said...

Things can slowwwwwww down now. I wouldn't change a thing. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet life with boys said...

I love that the bunny is staying:) Too precious!

EMPIREVENDING33 said...

That has not been approved by the head office yet. That is currently just rumor.