This one is a favorite. Thanksgiving Day 2011. Children praying before their meal. It is such a beautiful sight and I remember how in sync they were with one another. Praying. That is in itself a wonderful story.
This picture is just happy. Blowing kisses to a Daddy who watches from afar. Giving it her all to make sure the kiss gets there. Sweet.
Eyes. These eyes look at me all the time. Deep into me. The story to be told here goes something like this. "You are my mommy and I love you. You make everything better and for that, I am so thankful." Little girl, if you only knew how much better you make things for me.
A true love story. Two girls being read to by their Nana. Looking at her like there is no place they would rather be right at that moment. Listening to every word that comes from her mouth and knowing that voice is full of love.
A Pair. Oh, they are such a pair. I giggle when seeing this picture. How wonderful that, at this young age, they do exactly what their mommy tells them. Right down to the cotton ball tails I made sitting at our kitchen table. Watching daddy fuss at me because I want to catch that perfect shot. Telling me that I need to calm down. It will come. He's right. I just hate to admit it.
Music Together. These girls love their music class. We play the CD over and over. Sleeping in the car is the new favorite. Watching them act it out is just priceless.
Little boys walking with their mommy to see the parade. Excited and anticipating the grand finale. And when the grand finale gets here, their shy way of clinging to mommy.
Celebrating Birthday's with loved ones. It really doesn't get any better than this. Blowing out those candles with that one most important wish. That secret that only they know.
Of course not all pictures come with the perfect story. Much like our life, we have speed bumps. We have to back up and start again. A LOT. Our life isn't perfect. Nothing is. But it is our story and we wait, with great anticipation for each chapter to begin. Some chapters are more exciting than others, but we are the story. The good and the bad. All of it. The best part of it all? We write our own story. I can tell you one thing. I love my/our story. Each chapter is special to me and I am writing this book with a wonderful husband. Together, our story is full of love, laughter and heartbreak. But, we just keep going. Reading and writing, because in the end, it is a wonderful, amazing story.
1 comment:
your pretty wonderful yourself. Always remember, if the glass has 1 drop in it, its not empty. I love you!!!
Post a Comment