Sunday, September 18, 2011

Movin' Right Along

Being back at Ms. Tanya's is in one word, wonderful! The girls have settled right back into the routine and we are so happy. Pre-School is the best. Ms. Laura is doing an incredible job with the Bear and the Bean anxiously awaits next year when it will be her turn. With summer trailing behind, we have enjoyed it so much. I have to say though, this is by far my most favorite time of year. Everything is better with fall. Color, food and snuggles. Or maybe it isn't better, just more rich. Either way, we have welcomed it. Friends joined this weekend for campfires and play. While the air was a bit crisp, smiles warmed things nicely.

IMG_6253 IMG_6282 IMG_6273 IMG_6208

I don't seem to have much to write about lately. I don't know why. Things are certainly busy in our lives. Sometimes I think that you just get in a place of routine, one which takes over and you start to run on auto. I am ok with that for a little while. But, I can't stay that way for very long. I like changes and new challenges. I have seen such a shift in personality in these two lately. I don't know what or why, but everything is different. Their voices. Their laughs. Their arguing. Especially their arguing. Nothing is easy anymore Everything seems to be a competition. But, just like every other parenting challenge, I welcome it. I am, after all the one whom just stated they like new challenges, right? Andy says they are just like me. True. But, like him too. Which makes  for an interesting combo.

 IMG_6200 IMG_6268

We look forward to a shift in the season, and with that bringing lot's of new ideas. Food, crafts, you name it. And most importantly, lot's of rich love. IMG_6217

Happy Week!

1 comment:

Sweet life with boys said...

Darn the VT game for being alter in the day because we are sad that we missed the campout. Raincheck please??? Your girls are beautiful and wonderful-I am certaily enjoying Bear and look forward to Hope and the bean being together next year!!!