************************************
She was the center of attention and she knew it. Her cake was precious and tasted amazing! I still can't believe she is three, but I know that she will continue to grow and become that special someone I know she is.








This girl just loved everything about her sisters day!
So, we wait another year, trying to enjoy every moment of her being three. The time just goes so fast. The days come and go at lighting speed these days. It would be OK with me if time would just stop, really..
We have a fun family get away to the Circus and a two night retreat with just Andy and I and some friends to look forward to this month. A family fun night with church and two more birthdays to celebrate. I can't wait for all of it!
Happy Week!~
1 comment:
Thanks for all your hard work, not only for the party but for everything you do around here for the girls and I. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment