Monday, February 13, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Children of all ages....(they really do say that by the way)

IMG_8937


Wow. What a fantastic show. What a fun weekend all around. We took off Friday afternoon and stayed in NC taking in the circus and just relaxing. All of it was great, but the show, well it was awesome. I haven't been to the circus in years. Lots of years actually. The girls enjoyed it, but I honestly think Andy and I enjoyed it more.

It was actually more than one little Bean could take.
IMG_8877

But after a short nap, we were up and ready to go! We aren't sure, but we think she may have found her calling.
IMG_8917

So intense. This was the way they stayed most of the show.
IMG_8931

Just a great, short family get away for us. We got to just be together and that was the best part!

If you haven't been to the circus, GO! It is so worth it. Check it out!

IMG_8932

IMG_8959

IMG_8943

IMG_8889

IMG_8855

IMG_8829

Happy Week!
Ringling Brothers

No comments: