Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Bink Mystery..Solved

This is just a short drop by post. But, so worth it. You will love this.

For about a week now, I have been trying to figure out how the Bean is getting her binks. They are on a semi-tall dresser in a basket. NOT easy for her to get to. At first, I thought maybe her sister was helping her out, but she denied having any part of it. But she is still pretty darn cute.




So, the other evening, I heard a crash. The kind that makes a mom go running. Not so bad that I was scared, but more like "i am going to catch a very funny moment". So, I did like any good mom and grabbed my camera. THIS is what I found.
 


 

























The crash I heard was toys being dumped out of the toy box bin and as you can see, she was using it to climb on the dresser. I watched and laughed for a few minutes. And as you can also see, I took pictures. Then I remembered it really wasn't a good idea to let your kids climb on their dresser, so I got her down. She was so determined and so proud though. We had the talk about how you don't climb on things becuase you can get hurt and she seemed to get it, but something tells me she will be back at it again.

The things is, I am well aware that we need to start the process of getting rid of the bink. I am just not ready. She is my baby and my last. I don't want her to grow up anymore than she already has. It makes me sad. On the other hand, she is healthy and growing like she should, so I am very Thankful for that. We'll get there, but I think I'll hold on just a little bit longer.


No comments: