On one of our semi-warm days a week ago, Daddy pulled out our $ flag. For the record, I stink at flying a kite. He, on the other hand is just great at it. It is so much fun to watch the girls when they are witnessing something for the very first time. How in the world did that flag stay up in the air? Would the birds eat it? The questions were endless. The Bear really got into it. The Bean, not so much. The sand table was more her speed.
I think I lost 5lbs that day running with my camera in tow trying to catch the perfect shot. Do you know how hard that is? Shew.
We hope to find a good flag when we head to the beach in May. I feel certain we will have some pretty good winds in South Carolina. But for the moutnains of Virgina, it wasn't too shabby.
So, the next time someone tells you to Go Fly a Kite. Do it. Trust me. Good Times, I tell ya. I know two little girls that had a great time.
2 comments:
I love the kite pictures:) I am now wondering if my kiddos have ever flown a kite?! Precious, precious, pictures!!
I have to be honest, I enjoyed it more than they did for more than 1 reason. Thanks for the memories. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment