Sunday, March 27, 2011
Meet Tiny and Easter....
These sweet bunnies have come to live with us until Easter, when the Easter Bunny will then take them home with him. He's a smart one, that Easter Bunny.
This experience has been absolutely priceless. Both girls have taken right up with the bunnies. The Bear wants to let them sleep with her and the Bean keeps saying " good kitty". Too funny.
Gracie was with us on the morning that the bunnies came. She came up with the neat idea of doing a scavenger hunt for the girls to find the bunnies. It was so fun watching them run from room to room and then the final room, when they opened that door to the laundry room, oh my. It was too funny. They didn't know what to say. The Bear wanted to know if they were real. The Bean asked if they would bite her. We put an old blanket down and brought them into the living room. Being rather frightened, they didn't go anywhere. The girls brought them colorful balls to play with and laughed at every little move they made. They are so soft and really are quite sweet.
The bunnies are now in a house outside the home.(thank you Uncle Thad and Aunt Ginger). They seem happy and I know that I am. As cute as they are, they are still bunnies and well, we all know what that means.
I have big plans to do some great Easter shots of the girls with their new friends, so hopefully I'll be blogging them soon. Wish me luck. Between the kids and the bunnies, it ought to be interesting.
Easter is on it's way. I know the weather doesn't seem like it, but the new colors and new life coming out of the ground tell us it is so. We are enjoying out of town family next weekend. We can't wait. It will be a busy week, but busy is good and that just means that fun is around the corner.
Happy Week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been waiting to see your blog about Easter and Tiny...I just love reading your blog. When I feel like I need a little girl fix I just come to the blog. Can't wait to see the girls this week and spend some time with them.
nana
Post a Comment