Monday, May 16, 2011

Our New Love

Let me start by saying this was not my idea. Really. I was adamant that there would be no more dogs. Especially in the house. BUT, and there is always a but when it comes to the girls. Daddy proposed this new addition and I accepted. And boy am I glad I did. She has stolen my heart, along with the rest of her new family.

Meet Honey. Her name is appropriate, because, well she is as sweet as honey gets.


For one girl, it was love at first sight. Oh my.


For another, it has taken some getting used to. But, she is just as in love. From a little further away.


This puppy is amazing and so, so smart. She is rocking the potty training. She loves her snuggles and greets me with a happy, wagging tail every time we meet.


You know, some days I think about what it would have been like to have another little one. Don't get me wrong. I am happy with our two. Very happy. We are complete. But now, well, we are really complete. Watching the three of them play together is just precious. It is almost like she has always been here.


As you can imagine, our weekend was full of puppy training and play. This sweet little addition has brought lots of new smiles to our home. We are so happy to have her and I think she is just as happy to be here.




Happy week out there!

2 comments:

Sweet life with boys said...

Honey is sooo precious-we will have to come play with her soon:)

Jane said...

I just love reading your blog. It makes me feel so much better when I can't be with my little ones. I guess it's the next best thing.