The past three weeks at our house have been interesting. Between the coughing, runny noses, pink eye, and ear infections, I am done. I want to tent my house and disinfect.
But, we don't let it stop us. Because we are so lucky to have these two. I'll take it. Healthy or sick. Truth of the matter is, I get some pretty awesome snuggles when they aren't up to par. We have modified our activity. Depending on whom is more sick than the other.
The good thing is, we have a play land right in our back yard. We can keep them away from other children until they are better, but we can't keep them away from each other. And we don't want to.
Our pre-school field trip was big fun. It was our first "real" field trip. Although her stay was short, the Bean enjoyed it and the Bear had a wonderful time. So did I. She is getting more and more brave. She watched from afar for some time while the others went across the monkey bars. That finger in her mouth, trying to decide if it was worth giving a try. Lo and behold, she did it. I am so proud of her and so amazed at this new streak of independence.
1 comment:
Maybe nana can stop by for a hotdog or a smore this weekend...and of course for some good hugs from my little bean and bear.
Post a Comment