With warm, longer days and nighttime chirping, the time has come. Our girls have been begging us to go camping. I have been ready myself. We have found this perfect, quiet spot that gives us the best views and relaxation. Mountains as far as you can see and bare feet in the green grass. And in a place that you would never guess.....
Story time is a must while camping. My Bear can tell some stories. Most of them are knee slapping funny, while some are very mysterious and her imagination outweighs her body.
The Bean, well she just loves listening to her big sister. She takes it all in like a sponge and doesn't forget a word.
As evening falls and the light of day disappears behind the mountains, we snuggle. We laugh. We give lots of kisses and we are just so happy to be here. In our favorite spot.
If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with. Frank Baum
Happy Week.
1 comment:
We are so lucky. Thanks, I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment