Characters were all over the place. Rabbit was the only one we could get even remotely close to. The Bear loved it and the Bean, well the Pinocchio puppet was as close as she was getting to a character.
My favorite part of the day was the 3pm parade. It was the icing on the cake to a very special day. When Snow White blew my Bean a kiss, I thought my heart would burst. The look on her face was priceless and she has told everyone at the resort about it. Total strangers. My little girl is on cloud nine.
We have dinner Thursday evening with the princesses and I feel certain it is going to be their favorite part of the trip. There have been so many favorites actually. The pool is amazing. The people are so nice and the food, oh my.
I am so thankful for this amazing experience. I never thought I would be spending a vacation at Disney with my own children. It is just what I imagined and so much more. Thank you to my wonderful husband for being such a trooper. I do believe I saw a pretty large smile on his face a few times too! And thank you to my Bean and Bear for your view of magic and for finding fun in anything and everything. Thank you for being mine!
Happy Week!
No comments:
Post a Comment