This resort is beautiful. The staff is so friendly. The views are amazing. Everything is just perfect. The pool is by far our favorite. We have spent many hours out there the past five days. This is the first summer since having both girls that Andy and I could actually "sit back". It has been so wonderful. Sarah is swimming like a fish with no floats. Olivia puts her puddle jumper on and off she goes. Pool time has actually been one of the most relaxing things we do here. I have felt so relaxed here, period. I wish that I could apply this carefree, laid back personality at home. I have mellowed quite a bit since leaving work, but it is still a constant. Vacation means so much. Time with my husband and my girls is priceless and the memories deep inside.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa McDonald!

Tomorrow is a big day as we head to Epcot. We are shooting for the whole day. Breaking in between for a nap. Dinner at 5:25 with the princesses and I can only imagine the smiles I will see then!
Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment