Two years. One past and one coming on full force. 2012 was an amazing year. Big changes to our home life. Fun trips. An awesome summer. All of it. Not all days were perfect. They never are. I am so blessed. I cannot imagine what I did before being at home with my girls. This past year has been about learning, loving and listening. All four of us have grown closer. In many ways. We have remained close and in love with our existing family/friends and we have made and added new ones that are turning out to be such blessings.
I raise my glass to 2013. I can't wait for each and every day of it. The bad and the good. The hard and the easy. The familiar and the unknown. Bringing new challenges our way. Our Bear will start school in the fall. I
plan to will loose the 20 pounds I have gained since staying home. Ouch. Yep. Not so good, huh? Being on top of my game as best as I can where they are concerned. Sweet times and memories to be made!
Happy New Year~
No comments:
Post a Comment