Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello Blue Skies

The snow is gone. The ground is so green. The sky so blue. These random warm days are such a sweet surprise. As we go along, day turns into night and night turns into day. We try to find different activities. Things to keep us busy in the winter months. Sometimes that can be challenging. I sometimes get in a rut, but the warm, sunny day comes around and breaks the rut. Happiness......

 
 
We continue to plan our Bean's fourth birthday. I started setting up today and I think it is going to be great. I felt like I didn't have "enough" to decorate. Some coffee filters and toys we have around the house and we are set. Houston, we have pin the hat on Hallie. Fun stuff.
 
 

The cold weather is coming back in the next couple of days. We'll start over. Reading some new books or finding ways to be creative.

Have a good night.









No comments: