Friday, April 1, 2011

The fun has begun

Uncle Andrew, Aunt Sarah and "baby" Landon are here. We are having so much fun. I don't want to think about them leaving. It makes me sad. Our home is filled with all kinds of extra laughter and love. Just the way I like it folks.



This little fella has stolen my heart. He is in one word, edible. Oh, my. Yummy.



Lot's more to come.

2 comments:

EMPIREVENDING33 said...

I for one have had a great time. Getting to see you and the girls have such a great time with your family makes me so happy. Can't wait until next time. I love you!!!!!!

smcdonald said...

We had such a great time... thank you so much for inviting us and making us feel so welcome. It was such a joy to watch the girls and Landon play together. Counting down the days till we can get together again..... we love you all so much!

- thanks for all the pictures and memories :)