







I could not believe the progress the bean and bear made swimming. They got it, and fast. Jumping off the side of the pool, while telling me to get out of the way instead of catch me mommy. They are fish.


Our second day there, a jellyfish was so kind to slightly sting the bear. She didn't cry. Not a tear. I was so proud of her and even more surprised when she got right back in.
My bean was a hoot. She was so easy this year. Doing everything on her own. I remember thinking last year how much easier it would be this year. It was. And for that, now I am sad. She didn't stop at all. Watching her made me tired. Wheels spinning continuously in her mind. I loved watching every single minute of it.

My bear also celebrated her fourth birthday while there. Aunt Sarah made the most beautiful, appropriate cake. Cousin Bryan had celebrated his second birthday only a week before, so it was a joint party. However, all of the grandchildren were showered with gifts. As always. Our girls are so blessed.







A treat for the girls while there was to build/stuff their own animal. It was a big hit and they are so proud of their creations. Those animals have a permanent spot on the beds of two little girls.


With the week winding down, I did my first photo shoot on the beach for my siblings. I loved it and even managed to get a few of my own. So, stay tuned for part three. It will be full of beautiful smiles and sandy hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment