Friday, August 19, 2011

Part 4 of 4

Coming home is always just as good as going. But when you have a birthday party at home that awaits, it is even better. Home, with our family and friends that we share everything with. The ones that only live steps away. Sweet, sweet times. The close knit kind that makes you feel secure and always supported. Thank you dear friends and family for coming to my Bear's special day. It was all the more special because you were part of it!

IMG_5838

IMG_5864

IMG_5870

IMG_5872

IMG_5877

IMG_5888

IMG_5867

IMG_5860

IMG_5111

IMG_5102

IMG_5100

IMG_5115

thank you nana, brandy, gracie and daddy for the pictures

*********

Dear Sarah Bear,

You are four. All of you. Your look, your language, your soul. I can't believe that four years have gone by. We have shared so many things in just four years. I can't wait for the next four. Thank you for making me a mommy for the first time in my life. For giving me what I had yearned for since I was a little girl myself. I have learned so much from you. You are such an amazing big sister and so sincere. I promise to love and protect you to the moon and back and in the middle. And that my sweet, sweet girl is a pinky promise. Happy Brithday!

IMG_5834-1


No comments: