Monday, August 15, 2011

Until then

I may not be able to share pictures of our good times with you, but I can write them. I want to start with our latest, favorite thing. Movie night. It started Friday night. Aunt Ginger brought over The Beauty and the Beast. The four of us piled in our king size bed, popcorn and drinks, and all jammied up. I had no idea how much fun this would be. Thirty minutes into it, the bean was fast asleep on my arm, while the bear watched, eyes so wide that I saw more white than I have ever seen before. It was just the perfect way to end the day. So perfect we repeated it last night. And, just like the first time, the second time was perfect. Only better. More popcorn in the bed, more snuggles and heavier breathing while my bean slept in my arms. I want to stop time people. I mean, I  really want to stop time. This time with my girls is happening. So fast and right in front of me. I just hope they know how much I love them. And I hope my husband knows how much more all of this means to me because he is part of it. I have had close relationships in my life. But, I have never know closeness like I know with these three. It is such a wonderful feeling of complete.

Our yearly weekend for the two of us(Andy and I) just went and got canceled. Seriously. We can't do it this year. Don't want to. Instead, we are taking our girls and we are heading south. I can't wait. Everything about them is fun right now. Everything.

I had to put this particular time down. With hopes that my kiddos will read this one day, I just needed them to know how this special time makes me feel. How they make me feel. Pictures or no pictures, it is beautiful and so real.

1 comment:

EMPIREVENDING33 said...

Make sure everyone knows Aunt Ginger was not one of the 4 piled in the bed Fri (LOL). I can honestly say Fri. and sat. nights were 4 of the best hours I have ever had in my life. I love you!!!!!!!!!!