Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pre-School Outing

We have been so excited about our farm field trip. Closely watching the weather, just hoping and praying for sunshine. And boy oh boy did the good Lord deliver.

IMG_7269


We arrived to a wonderful field of colors. I mean, beautiful. A hay ride and minutes later, we were part of a scene that is in one word, magical. I love tree houses. I love the woods. Combine them and you have this beauty. This place is amazing. We have been here once before, but my camera battery died. Not this time. I made sure of it. I didn't want to leave. I could have played for hours, imagination on high speed. Running from one side to the other. Watching for peeping heads from behind trees. For that time, we were all fairies or pirates or whatever we wanted to be. I love how having my own children gives me an excuse to be one myself. No schedules. No worries. Just fun. And lots of smiles!

preschool fall

IMG_7239

IMG_7244

IMG_7255

IMG_7266

my precious wood fairy


I loved my date with my Bear. We missed Daddy and the Bean, but one on one time is so precious and rare.

IMG_7206

IMG_7207

thank you ms. laura for taking this picture


Were are so thankful for our wonderful pre-school teachers and the parents of this  beautiful place. One ordinary Tuesday morning in our life, transformed to beauty, imagination and pure joy. It is times like this in our lives that we don't forget. Our children don't forget. This Thank You comes from the bottom of this mommy's heart!

IMG_7236

IMG_7195

More fun to come. I am in love with Pre-school. And so excited that I get to do it again next year!!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: