*****
Andy's office project has finally come to an end. I really hope it will be the last of projects for a while. I am very excited about his/our new space, but he is tired. It has been a big job done in a short time. That is just the way my husband works though. The ending result, for all of the soreness and frustration, is awesome! I am so proud of him.



These pictures have been blown up to 8x10 and framed to be put above the couch. These are all of the places that Andy has worked. From start to finish. So neat!



*****
Saturday evening, the four of us snug in our pajamas(ok, we were in them all day), awaiting a little Casper the Friendly Ghost action, my sweet Bear decided not to finish the last chunk of her carrott stick. Instead, she thought putting it in her nose would be a much better idea. I have heard story after story of this happening to people. Other people. Not me. Parenthood is full of surprises. After trying to pull it out with tweasers and no luck(in fact making it worse), we headed to the ER where the nice nurse took a small hook like object, slid it up my daughters nose while I lay over top of her holding her down. And bingo, out came the carrott.
She just smiled and asked if it was time to go home. Just like it was another normal part of our day. Unbelievable. I guess I was way more stressed about it than her. Not much different than most things we encounter. We didn't talk about it at all after that. It didn't come up again until dinner on Sunday evening when saying her blessing, she asked God to help her not put things in her nose. I guess they have it all worked out. And we'll leave it at that.
No, there are no pictures of the carrott incident. Stress and worry trumped catching the moment on camera folks. Maybe next time. As I am sure there will be a next time. As most of you are probably surprised anyway, it just wasn't the Bean's turn.

Happy Week!
No comments:
Post a Comment