Friday, October 14, 2011

Two for one

If you haven't noticed, I have been in a picture funk. I don't know why. I love my camera. I guess that just like any other relationship, a break makes you appreciate your love more. It was a good break, but I am glad to be back.

It started with an evening with friends on one of the last camp weekends of the year. At 5:00pm we were in t-shirts and by 7:30pm, it was time to pull out the sweatshirts. The food was amazing and the company just as grand. Fun times!

IMG_6462

IMG_6469

IMG_6483

IMG_6498

IMG_6501

IMG_6519

IMG_6522

IMG_6530

IMG_6531


The beauty of our state park is something I take for granted. We spend a lot of time out there. We love it and it is so close to home, yet you feel like you are miles away. This time of year is just beautiful. A pallet of colors that warm the heart and soul.

IMG_6442


To kick off our Halloween Palooza that commences next week, we decided to treat our day care to a little party. All children ranging from 18 months to 5 years and it was so much fun. There was plenty to do for all and smiles and laughter filled this house from top to bottom. My girls loved having them over at "their" house and we can't wait to have them over again.

IMG_6769

IMG_6770

IMG_6736

IMG_6732

IMG_6750

IMG_6755


This weekend has a few hours of work for me, and a fun day with my mom and girls. Sunday is a year. One year since he has been gone. It seems like it was yesterday. We will cry, we will laugh and we will remember.


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: