



And a bit tiring as well....

*************
We are gearing up for big fun in February. We have a birthday to celebrate along with love day. Both days will be decorated and celebrated cricut style this year. I am going crazy with this thing, let me tell ya.




I am loving this stay at home thing. We have so much fun. Playing dollhouse and baby dolls is just what the doctor ordered for me. I am being fed pretend porridge as we speak. They have my imagination, for sure. I sit, watching and listening to them. It is hard not to travel to the magical places they go. It is fun and well thought out. They certainly know how to take the best routes to get there too.
Snow and cold keep us in most of the time, But I know spring is just around the corner and besides, with my two, we can go pretty much anywhere we want in the world. Heading to warm sandy beaches to build sand castles in a bit as a matter of fact. I think some snow angels might await us too.

Happy week.
No comments:
Post a Comment