Thursday, January 26, 2012

Reasons I love my new "job"

The reasons are endless really, but there are a certain few that are my favorites..

* Morning cuddles with my bean and bear without the interruption of showers and getting ready to head out the door by a certain time

* Watching my two and seeing so much more than I used to. Getting to know them all over again. It is such a sweet way to spend my day.

* Endless giggles and barbies. Princesses and baby dolls. Really, could it get any better?

* I can't lie though. Today has to be one of the best reasons. On a January day, which should be cold- to- the- bone cold, it is 62 degrees outside and that called for friends and play. Swinging, sidewalk chalk and hill rolling in January. Pretty awesome.

IMG_8624

IMG_8627

IMG_8628

IMG_8629

IMG_8613

IMG_8642

IMG_8641

IMG_8645


It is so funny. I was telling a friend the other day how I keep having this reoccurring dream that I am at work and not supposed to be. I wake up and remember that I don't do that anymore. Relaxed doesn't even describe how this change has made me feel. Thankful and lucky are two words that come to mind. This time of teaching and molding is so important. I am so glad that it gets to be me. And their daddy. And all of those wonderful extras like grandparents, godparents, aunts and uncles and friends whom treat our girls like they are their own.

And for the record, it isn't really a job per-say. It is so much more. And the pay itself has made me a rich, rich woman.

IMG_8647
IMG_8646

No comments: