I found what I thought was the coolest idea on Pinterest(don't we all). It involved four things. Poster board, coffee filters, glue and spray paint. Easy. Just the way I like it. I didn't take a picture of the number 4 when it was just poster board. And, in all honesty, when I got started I still wasn't too sure about this project. But, the more coffee filters I glued on, the fuller and more to life my number came. The finished product made me smile. And shed a tear. She is almost "4". And she is fantastic. My baby.
Doc McStuffins is not an easy party to plan or decorate for. She isn't on plates or napkins yet. With an awesome Etsy gal and friend that rocks the cake thing, I think we'll come together just fine!
The snow is supposed to roll back in tomorrow. Glad our generator is on our carport this time.
Stay warm!
1 comment:
Might be copying this for a number 1!
Post a Comment