Friday, August 26, 2011

New Additions

We really haven't lost our mind. We just have this thing with adding to our family. Only, the additions have four legs instead of two.

Meet Oats and Flower. Oats is the tabby and Flower is a calico. Or so Andy says. I have no idea, so I am going with it. One thing I know for sure. They are so darn cute.

IMG_6012

IMG_6005

IMG_6006


They are playful. They are wild. But, they are also cuddle bugs. They love Honey and she loves them. At first I was curious as to how they would interact, but bringing them home was a gift to her. The three of them play non-stop.

The Bear can't get enough of them. The Bean, well, her love of animals is pretty much nonexistent. She just likes to watch from afar.

IMG_6024

IMG_5994

A low key weekend awaits us. I am ready for it and can't wait to spend time with my three.

IMG_5995

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

EMPIREVENDING33 said...

All I said was a cat with 3 colors has to be female, ask any good vet. When you say "we" keep adding to our family, you must have a mouse in your pocket. Just remember with all these animals in the driveway we better tell everyone to STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!! (LOL) I love you!!!